I want to see if you will honor my freedom of speech and put this in the paper. I cannot hardly stand to look at this man on TV, knowing what he has done to the United States of America.
If I could ask the president my questions, what would I ask? If you like the United States like you say you do:
1. Why did you have your million-dollar campaign bus built in Canada, and where is the U.S. flag?
2. Why did you have the U.S. flag removed from the presidential jet?
3. Why did Michelle and your girls wrap themselves in the African flag at the Olympics, instead of honoring our flag, especially since they traveled there on taxpayers’ money?
4. Why have you taken away all the things the U.S. is based on, such as removing all sayings “In God We Trust” from all public buildings? Even though you claim that you are from the United States, your actions don’t show that.
5. Why do you want to cut back on our national defense when you know it would leave us vulnerable?
6. Since you haven’t accomplished what you promised in the first four years, why should we believe you now?
7. You apologing on behalf of the United States to our enemy was very unacceptable.
8. Why weren’t we told for over two weeks that the shooting of those four people was a terrist (sic) act?
9. Why has nothing been done to lower the high fuel prices? You could allow more places in the U.S. to drill for oil.
You keep speaking against wind power. More and more people continue to lose their homes due to the lack of jobs – the very jobs that you promised four years ago that would be created. We just can’t believe anything you say.
Mitt Romney will put God back in our country and get the economy going again. This man (Obama) has almost detroyed our United States of America, and if re-elected he will destroy it.
8726 New Liberty Rd., Walcott (Maysville)